Role: ER Delivery Manager
Location: Field Based, travel required (currently remote)
Employment Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an ER Delivery Manager here at Whitbread. Dedicated to our Operational business you will be key in providing ER support, guidance, expertise to the Operational Teams, as well as your HR Colleagues including HR Business Partners.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with Heads of HR, HR Managers and Senior Operational Management to provide counsel and ER guidance that supports the Company in establishing and maintaining programmes that promote employment practices that balance best practice and commercial need, in a common-sense way
- Ensures HR Business Partners receive employee relations support and guidance, proactively looking for opportunities to improve ER application and capability across total operations and Hr shared service.
- Develop and deliver training to meet the needs of the audience i.e. delivery of ER workshops, design and support delivery of developmental sessions at Regional meetings to communicate changes to Policy, case law changes, legislation updates, process improvements to ensure improved awareness within all relevant areas of the business
- Assess ER tools and provide insight and support to the Senior HR Managers to influence the development of fit for purpose training interventions/ tools to promote greater understanding and capability in ER and people management.
- Identify and Assess potential risks (financial, PR, etc) and work with HR and Operations to ensure that robust decisions are made.
- Provision of responsive ER support nationally within across PI&R as and when appropriate
- Provide specialist advice and contribute to business projects that support strategic initiatives including re-structures, redundancies and TUPE
- Represent Whitbread at external events, such as employee relations forum, etc.
- Work in partnership with the ER Helpdesk Team Lead to support the provision of information on ER activity
- Identify opportunities challenge ineffective practices and reduce unnecessary costs
What we are looking for:
- Previous Employee Relations experience
- Experience of providing advice on Employment Relation issues to a range on stakeholders
- Significant experience in dealing with change management
- Evidence of delivery of training interventions to a broad spectrum of managers with varying levels of confidence.
- Experience coaching and developing others
- Proven understanding and application of UK Employment law and ER in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Effective communication and influencing skills - able to frame communication in a way that executives will respond to, without having the authority to tell people what to do
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal customers, specifically line managers
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timescales
What we can offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Field base car provided
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'