Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company in Wirral seeking enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people to join our team. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and combine leading edge technology with exceptional people to provide proactive HR Advice to line managers.
AdviserPlus is known for its friendly, fun and hard-working culture and we are seeking like-minded new colleagues who reflect the company values. We encourage HR professionals at all career stages to apply if you enjoy managing a wide range of ER issues. If you do not currently work in HR but have gained experience of managing HR matters through a line management or legal role and have a strong desire to change career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. In addition to full-time roles we also have part-time and flexible working arrangements available, including compressed working patterns and home working
Purpose of job:
The Regulatory Quality Analyst will be required to ensure accurate reporting to UK & International clients adhering to strict regulatory reporting governance. The post holder will embed and continuously improve the process that underpins regulatory initiatives, working closely with the client to respond to their evolving requirements.
• To be the key client point of contact for regulatory engagement.
• To own the development and maintenance of regulatory process maps and communication of any updates to them (both internally and externally).
• To have accountability for the accuracy and timeliness of all MI, dashboards and insight relating to regulatory reporting.
• To be first line support for all client enquiries relating to information provided, dashboards output and enquiries relating to process.
• To be escalation point for all enquiries arising from the operational team(s) and interface with the client to source clarification where required.
• To quality assure data to ensure accurate reporting.
• To understand the impact of, introduce and maintain configurations in Case & Call Manager, driving accurate MI.
• To have responsibility for providing the client with case reports, and other supporting information, upon request.
• To support the advisory Operations Manager achieve a thorough understanding of the regulatory process across the advisory team and be responsible for team training.
• To form excellent working relationships with the Implementations & Process, Business Systems and MI teams.
• To ensure adherence to client-specific testing criteria.
• To support the mobilisation and BAU delivery of the service internationally.
• To work with a broad client stakeholder group (ER and Compliance) across multiple territories.
• To manage workload alongside frequent, ad-hoc queries and requests from the client.
• To understand, interpret and implement requirements as they emerge.
• To fully engage across AdviserPlus to ensure changes are fully impact-assessed from an operational, systems and MI perspective.
Skills / Attributes/Experience:
• Experienced HR professional
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal skills, including the ability to interface professionally, confidently and credibly with a diverse audience, including senior internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and presentational skills
• Ability to translate client requirements into considered business processes
• A committed team player who is effective both working with a team and independently to achieve results
• Expertise in data interpretation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organisational skills
Ability to work flexible hours and locations, including occasional overnight stays, if required by the business.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.