Are you an ER Business partner with demonstrable experience of managing change and high complex cases including restructures and TUPE? Are you seeking a regional role in the North East (Leeds, Sheffield, Hull and surrounding areas) where you can build effective relationships and support multiple regions with complex HR issues? Would you like the opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 business?
My client provides facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They are a UK FTSE 250 business and have a reputation for being the best.
As an ER & Change Implementation partner, your responsibilities will include:
- To provide HR advice, guidance and support to the business managers when cases cannot be resolved using the ER Support desk
- To effectively manage ER caseloads
- To work alongside the business on TUPE, mobilisations and demobilisations
- To work alongside the business on large change programmes/restructuring
- To build capability of the line managers through effective training and coaching in managing people.
What you'll need:
- Proven experience in a similar ER Business Partner role with proven experience of change management
- Strong generalist HR background and experience of complex HR issues including restructures, redundancies, TUPE, mobilisation, dismissals, change management
- The ability and willingness to travel - whilst the roles are regionally based there will be a requirement to support other regions as and when required
- CIPD qualification or employment law qualification is desirable
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to secure a new role within a large, reputable organisation then apply now for immediate consideration.
- Employee Relations
- HR Business Partner
- ER Manager
- ER Partner