ER and Change Coordinator
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting permanent full time opportunity for an HR Coordinator, (ER & Change), to work within our HR shared services department based at our office in Oldham.
You will provide support to the ER and Change Manager and the HR Advisors. You will have previous experience of working with project plans and producing excel reports. Previous HR experience is essential as you will be working on low level ER cases. Excellent attention to detail is a must as you will be producing due diligence and involved in change projects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within an HR function in an administrative or co-ordinator capacity.
- Broad range of administrative skills and experience.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Flexible and able to handle a range of projects and priorities.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Working knowledge of HR systems
- Working knowledge of a Case Management System
Qualifications – Essential
- Level 5 CIPD, CPP qualified or equivalent and/ or relevant experience
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'