Our client, a local government organisation based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an ER Advisor on a temporary basis for 6 months, with a likely extension.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis and the hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in managing high volume employee relations casework within a unionised environment, and have had experience of supporting on TUPE and restructure activity.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing high volume caseloads for absence and wellbeing, employee relations and change management for a specified business unit, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Providing proactive advice and support on TUPE, restructure and redundancy activities
* Processing changes in contracts and terms and conditions
* Working with Trade Unions to support employees going through changes in their employment
* Updating and amending policies as part of a consistent drive for improved service
* CIPD Qualified
* Complex casework
* Trade Unions
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; TUPE; Trade Unions
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Trade Unions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'