Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare business and we are currently seeking
an Employee Relations Advisor to join our HR Team at our offices in Dorking, Surrey. This would suit someone coming from a HR Generalist/Advisor background with working experience in ER looking to pursue a specialism within Employee Relations.
- Act as a first point of contact for line managers on employee relations matters
- Provide specialist advice and solutions in line with current legislation. This will include but not be limited to disciplinary, grievances, investigations, restructures and capability
- Guide and direct employees who raises any ER queries to their line manager for resolution
- Experienced working in a HR department handling ER cases within a HR Generalist or Advisor capacity
- Possessing excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Understanding of employee relations
- Strong customer service experience and communication via email, phone and face-to-face
- Ability to work well under pressure
- CIPD qualified, or working towards
Location: Our Dorking offices are located within walking distance of both Dorking train stations; we also have onsite car parking.
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Employee Relations