Our client, a FMCG brand is currently seeking a ER Advisor to join the growing HR Team based in the home counties in this newly created permanent opportunity.
Although a Employee Relations focused role, the position would suit a generalist with particular strengths and experience in ER supporting 1st & 2nd line issues.
- Strong background in Employee Relations
- HR Advisory generalist experience providing advice and support across the business
- Dealing with disciplinaries, performance management and absence cases
- A good knowledge of up to date HR legislation, employment law, and policies / procedures
- Computer Literate - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with people at all levels
- Able to manage multiple tasks, and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with the ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of MI reporting
- Good influencing, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading business in it's field, please contact me for further information