Equity Release Adviser / Equity Release Broker
As a result of our strong track record in providing quality advice to our clients we have seen sustained growth through even the most difficult market conditions.
How do we achieve this? Well, meticulous dedication to detail and the energetic passion to be the best at what we do is at the forefront of every action we take.
We invest significant time and resource into our Advisers, providing comprehensive training, quality approved appointments and ongoing administration & compliance support which is unrivalled in our sector.
We commit to and ensure that you will have quality introductions to people who have a genuine interest in equity release.
Join us as an Equity Release Adviser
- Taking out an equity release product is one of the biggest and most important events in our client's lives, and we're looking for the right people to help make a difference and support them
- If you have a real client focus, and keen ambition to grow your career, we'd like you to join our existing team of equity release advisers.
- We're looking for people who are passionate in their support to our clients.
- You’ll be CeMAP and CeRER qualified, (or have an equivalent qualification)
Who we are
Access Equity Release is backed by one of the UK's leading directly authorised mortgage brokerages, this new business is well placed to capture the growth in the largely untapped Equity Release market.
What you'll do
You’ll be having great conversations with our clients, exploring and understanding their individual needs and circumstances - giving them expert, trusted advice and helping them to fulfill their aspirations. We'll look to you to use your fantastic interpersonal skills to build trust, and confidence with us.
In return for your dedication, we’ll help you to nurture your own talents and personal career helping you to achieve your income goals.
Equity Release Adviser / Equity Release Adviser
The skills you'll need
You'll be fully CeMAP and CeRER qualified or equivalent. It's vital that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. We're looking for people who are quality driven and proactive when learning how to understand client needs. We actively seek people who will go out of their way to provide the very best advice and service. Whilst this is a self-employed role, the support provided is second to none.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A friendly, helpful and committed approach to helping our clients.
- The proven ability to make recommendations which meet our client needs.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- An ethical and holistic approach to doing business.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience then we want to hear from you. All discussions are confidential and transparent.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £60,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'