Calling all Equity Release Advisors!
If you are currently advising on Equity Release and looking for a home based role working for an award-winning company then please read on!
We are a rapidly growing company and want to hear from career driven Equity Release Advisers who can provide professional, specialist advice over the phone to our existing and prospective clients. Excellent communication skills are essential to succeed in this role and you must be a hard-working, proactive and target driven individual who is able to deliver financial advice and customer service of the highest quality.
- Establishing contact with potential clients and providing equity release advice in line with each individual's objectives and circumstances
- Providing clients with comprehensive recommendation packs, including KFIs and in line with the company's best practice
- Meeting performance targets and promoting Age Partnership as the UK's premier advisor in the field of equity release
- Ensuring that records are kept appropriately in line with the company's record keeping and file quality requirements
- Contacting clients upon receipt of equity release offer and communicating the outcome of property valuations where determined by the company's designated sales process
- Adhering at all times to the principles of "treating customers fairly"
- Developing appropriate relationships with lenders
- Ensuring that competence to provide advice is maintained and a programme of CPD is undertaken and documented
- To attend training courses when arranged, and read relevant material as distributed by colleagues
- To undergo further training and qualifications as and when required
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
Skills & knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years experience advising in Equity Release
- Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER) (Home Reversion 'top-up unit)
- Evidence of sustained success and compliant practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage time efficiently
- A caring and empathetic approach
What’s in it for you!?
- Competitive salary + OTE of c£45K
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off
- Free Parking
- Cash Healthcare Plan + Life Assurance +
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Discounts + more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job