Equity Partner - Accountancy
ProTalent are currently working with a dynamic company specialising in accountancy and business advice for small businesses to find a new equity partner.
With solid profits and an established client base the business is poised for future growth.
An exciting opportunity exists for an ambitious Chartered Accountant to join as a senior equity partner.
This opportunity will suit someone with a desire to acquire equity in an established, exciting and successful practice who can demonstrate a genuine drive to succeed.
• Ambitious with a desire to co-own a business
• Qualified (ACA or ACCA) with at least 3 years post-qualification experience in practice
• Confident managing existing and new client relationships
• Genuinely client focused
• Willing team player and problem solver; not afraid of hard work and doing what is needed for clients and the team (forget traditional accountancy hierarchies)
• Experienced people manager
• Up-to-date with small business accounting and tax legislation
• Interested in helping clients grow their businesses (it’s not just about keeping them compliant)
• Car owner for meeting clients at their premises
Responsibilities will include:
• Existing client management
• New client acquisition
• Operational management and support for accounts, payroll, book-keeping and tax returns
• Accountancy and IT systems management
• Team management and development
• All responsibilities associated with owning a business
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and established accountancy firm as an equity partner from day one.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"