Our client, a leader in the finance and tech industries, is seeking a highly motivated, commercially astute and driven Finnish speaking Equity Data Analyst, to join a dynamic team in a creative environment where new ideas are always welcomed.
This is a permanent role that will result in a long-term career for the right individual, with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and extensive employee benefits. Continual training and development is a priority within the organisation and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow and develop further skills.
- Acquire, update, maintain and process financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Develop work flow processes to support product development
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new initiatives
- Develop expertise in fast-moving market sector information
- Liaise with technology teams to enhance relevant product databases
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Interest and/or proven experience in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python).
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side relationships
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of the wide-ranging impact of financial data
- Prior experience or strong knowledge and understanding of finance
- Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Effective project management skills; ability to prioritise tasks accordingly and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Financial Markets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job