Our client, a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, they have the following exciting opportunities working on the Island Patriot Vessel, Esbjerg, Denmark, based on a 28/28 day rotation: -
Equipment Operators, North Sea
Working on the Island Patriot, Esbjerg, Denmark
(6 positions available)
Salary – Dependent on experience
Plus Basic Offshore Allowance
The Equipment Operator Role
The key responsibilities include: -
- Operating the high pressure equipment as called for in the job design. This requires observing the pressures and rates during the operation.
- Some operation of other types of equipment on board the vessel or at the port facilities as designated by the Vessel Stimulation Supervisor.
- Perform maintenance / repair of all assigned equipment.
- Maintain high pressure equipment in accordance with Company procedures.
- Ensure records are logged for all repairs and maintenance of equipment and given to Maintenance Supervisor for entry onto TM Master Maintenance System.
- Ensuring maintenance and certification of all HP Treating Iron and associated equipment.
- Maintaining the accuracy and updating of the SWS Iron Management System.
- Any other Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Service Supervisor.
Requirements for the Equipment Operator Role
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Personal management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Some knowledge / experience of Well Stimulation activities is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you are suitable for one of their Equipment Operator positions, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'