A great opportunity for an Equipment Engineer.
Our client are a medical technology company. They were founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses. They now have major operations in the UK & USA and have grown substantially, in a short period of time.
As an equipment engineer, you will have:
- Degree or relevant qualification in Engineering
- Technical experience in the medical device industry
- Computer literacy (MS Office products)
- Ability to identify & resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques e.g: schematics, manuals, validation documentation, CMMS
- Familiarity with SolidWorks or Similar CAD packages
- PC/PLC programming experience
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt qualification
- Automation Vision Inspection Programming (Cognex VisionPro % Insights Spreadsheets)
In this role, you will be exposed to a wide range of engineering activities as the company grows and develops. The engineering team are responsible for laboratory equipment, prototype equipment, high volume production equipment, packaging equipment and more - all of which you will be exposed to.
If you are an experienced Equipment Engineer, looking for a new challenge, within an innovative and face paced company, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'