Equine Regional Account Manager
Do you have a passion for working within the equine industry?
Do you want to work for a recognised market leader?
An exciting opportunity to join a company that offers genuine progression.
As part of the growth plans of Carr, Day & Martin we are looking to recruit a high calibre sales executive in the Borders/Scottish region.
Up to £26,000pa basic salary (depending on experience), company car, and commission structure.
About the role
You will be responsible for building effective relationships with existing and potential customers through telephone calls, emails, and face to face meetings.
This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Generate further sales through targeted activity.
- Communicate effectively with the National Sales Manager and wider team.
- 2.1 degree (ideally in an equine related subject) highly desirable.
- Equine knowledge or experience is essential.
- Based (or willing to relocate to) on the Scottish Borders.
- Natural rapport builder.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
We welcome application from recent graduates.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
Carr & Day & Martin is the world’s oldest company involved in the manufacture of horse care products. Founded in 1765 we have held a Royal Warrant since the reign of King George IV and still hold the Royal Warrant today for the supply of quality saddlery care products to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
We are passionate about being the best and you should be too!
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'