Job Title: Equine Insurance Technician
Salary: £17,000 plus- OTE £22,000
Hours: Full time hours
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Are you Passionate about Horses?
Do you have experience caring for, working or studying in the equine world?
This may be the ideal role for you….
The business deals Horse Box insurance offering opportunities within their friendly and bubbly customer service team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant office where you will receive first class training and coaching within a supportive environment where there is excellent potential to progress your career.
You will receive inbound calls from new customers and existing customer relating to Horse and Horsing riding insurance policies, you will also make outbound calls to customer that have requested a quote from our company. You will deal with a variety of calls from general enquires, policy renewals and new business. You will also be required to promote and upsell additional features relating to each customers policy.
The Successful Applicant:
- Knowledge on Equine or experience of working with horses or ponies in any environment
- A passion for horses and ponies
- Good level of competency in Maths and English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Understanding of a target driven environment
- High levels of resilience, perseverance, self-belief and motivation
****FULL TRAINING PROVIDED****
What's on Offer? Competitive base salary of £17,000 plus bonuses and an excellent benefits package.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Total hours worked 37.5
Shifts between 11:30am -7:30pm
Plus Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm Total hours worked 37.5