Prestigious Equestrian Centre
£19,632 + facility to accommodate personal equine
We are proud to be working with a client who is a prestigious, award winning scenic 5* bliss!
This role will suit someone who has recently graduated with British Horse Society Qualifications and is looking for their first role within the equine sector. You will be passionate about horses, their management care and be capable of building relationships with customers. You will be genuine, natural and well groomed as well as someone who enjoys new challenges and consistently wants to deliver.
What will you be doing in this exciting role?
- Stable duties such as mucking out, hay, feed as well as clipping, bandaging and ensuring the horses are kept immaculate at all times
- Riding and exercising horses on a daily basis
- Welcome guests to the environment in a polite manner
- Fitting guests with safety equipment
- Work effectively with children under 5 years old therefore patience will be essential!
You will be supported within this role to progress your career in equine management by taking the required qualifications and having exposure to teaching.
Hours - Monday - Sunday - normally 5 days on and 2 off flexi hours
*If you would like to stable your horse on site they will be used by other members of staff as well *
Driver Essential due to the location
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job