Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a leading business based in Doncaster who specialise in providing qualifications and training material. Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance are based in Doncaster and are recruiting for an External Quality Support (EQS) Coordinator to join their busy team and provide administrative support to an external EQS team.
Reporting to the External Quality Support Manager the EQS Coordinator will work with the EQS team to ensure the integrity and standard of all HABC portfolio based qualifications are maintained through managed and supportive external quality support.
- Work with Visiting Officers and our customers to schedule visits and provide information and support
- Create and send Visit Planners to the centre to ensure they have the correct information on what the visit will entail and is able to prepare in advance
- Review and amend reports following submission from the Visiting Officer prior to sending onto the customer
- Provide feedback to the Visiting Officer on their report where needed, and request any further detail/information as required
- Using the Highfield system to process learner information in order for certificates to be issued
- Set and track actions for centres following the engagement
- Dealing with day to day queries from customers and internal departments. Answer and respond to inbound calls and emails; ensure customer queries are dealt with swiftly and to a satisfactory level
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility are compliant with regulatory requirements. If areas of non-compliance are found, reporting these immediately in line with policy/procedure to the Engagement Manager
- Monitor centre compliance with regulatory requirements and remove centre or qualification approval if required
- Liaise with various departments to ensure that all required visits to Centres are arranged
- Manage own workload and work with the team to ensure that Service Level Agreements are being met
- Customer Service skills
- Organisational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work from own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and email skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Larger number of staff with more responsibility through training and Line Manager support.
THE HABC WAY OF WORKING
- Think customer;
- Be passionate about our products and services;
- Be a team player;
- Accept responsibility for your actions;
- Be enthusiastic, honest and confident;
- Listen and learn and respect confidentiality;
- Be loyal and committed to the Company and your future within the Company; and
- To respect all members of the team.
HABC'S COMMITMENT TO YOU
- To build on your strengths and develop your skills;
- To recognise the value of your contribution;
- To respect the balance between life and work;
- To maintain confidentiality;
- To provide excellent working conditions; and
- To reward loyalty, commitment, innovation and outstanding performance.
All applicants must have a strong administrative background with a keen eye for details. This role requires team work therefore CVs must demonstrate working as part of a team as well as on your own. A good educational background is key to working within HABC along with a supportive and caring attitude.
Salary £16,000 p/a, 22 days holiday + stats (Christmas shutdown to be taken out of this entitlement), statutory pension
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- sales administrator
- admin assistant
- administration assistant
- clerical assistant
- corporate administrator
- internal sales executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job