EPR Communications Assistant, NHS, Bristol, £21,892 per annum, excellent NHS benefits.
North Bristol NHS are embarking on a Digital Transformation Programme that will see the organisation transition from our current Patient Administration System (PAS) to a full Electronic Patient Record (EPR).
As an EPR Communications Assistant you will support the EPR Programme Communications Manager, to ensure effective communications and engagement with our internal and external audiences.
Do you have an interest in intranets and websites?
Are you enthusiastic about digital best practices?
The EPR Communications Assistant position is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Take the lead on day to day administration, supporting our EPR Communications Manager
- Help maintain and publish content for the programme, across a number of digital channels, internal and external
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Work as part of a clinically led, digitally enabled programme of change
- Gain experience working in a busy acute hospital IT communication's team
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff), all whilst working with a fantastic bunch of colleagues.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameAndrew ParsonageJob titleEPR Communications ManagerEmail email@example.comAdditional contact information
For an informal discussion or for queries, please contact: Andrew.Parsonage@nbt.nhs.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'