My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for EPOS Upgrade Project Engineers to work within a large supermarket upgrading EPOS equipment
The successful EPOS Upgrade Engineer will work for 8-10 weeks however would be considered for future upcoming projects.
Start dates will be phased - 12th March, 19th March and 26th March.
Training will be provided - training will take place w/c 12th March in preparation for a 19th October start
Details of the role:
- Script based EPOS upgrades
- 1 -2 sites per day - throughout your centralised area
- Monday - Friday work (8am - 6pm including travel time)
- Full manufacturer training will be supplied
- MUST have previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background
- Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- Must have access to monitor, keyboard, anti-static kit, standard engineering toolkit, PPE etc.
- Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
Rate - £120 per day (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
If this is of interest, please contact Amy Evans at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job