A local organisation, specialising in the supply of computer systems to Independent Retail Jewellers are looking to expand their Support Help Desk Team.
Not only do they offer the most comprehensive range of software, but they also offer a first class training and support service to meet the needs of their clients, all of which are handled by the support team.
- Answer support calls, escalating to a more senior member of the team where appropriate
- Test new software prior to deployment
- Liaise with the client to ensure all relevant information is captured over the installation and training phase
- Test and configure systems prior to installation
- Provide training notes
- Install systems on site and deliver standard training
- Provide training on the Company's products
- Create bespoke training documentation
We are looking for a minimum of two years experience working in a Training and Help Desk role, ideally with both hardware and software. As well as this we will be looking for the following:
- Knowledge of a centralised support desk application, ideally RICHMOND
- A full clean UK drivers licence
- A knowledge of EPOS, Stock Control or Accounting Software would be a distinct advantage
You will be expected to travel at least 3 days per week, with the occasional overnight stay.
A competitive basic salary of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum is on offer as well as a car allowance once fully trained.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, apply TODAY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job