My Client are looking for an EPOS & Stock Control Manager, to work in one of their centres in Hertfordshire. You will need experience of delivering high quality and exceptional service, along with recent experience in a busy business. This role would suit a high volume General Manager, Retail Shop Manager or any manager with indepth knowledge of stock control and EPOS.
The EPOS manager will assist the Business Manager in driving profits and sales in individual businesses. You will have experience in EPOS and Stock Control and experience assisting HOD's to improve their margins. You will have excellent organisation skills and an ability to get stuck into all departments of the business.
There are great opportunities for you to develop through the company.
Experience and Skills required
* Experience in managing Goods in
* Till programming knowledge
* Ensure deliveries are ordered and arrive on time
* Ensure all till discrepancies are managed and actioned
* Manage all promotional opportunities to ensure effective controls
* Flexible as regards to shift patterns
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Have the ability to work within a team
* Fun & personable
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful EPOS Manager a Salary of up to £25,000 pa
* Monday to Friday
* Fantastic working environment
* Additional company benefits
* Pension scheme
* Great career development opportunities
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- EPOS Stock Control Manager