We require multiple EPOS engineers for nationwide deployment projects to start in 2018!
The role will consist of predominantly installation, swap out and some break-fix of EPoS kit in the field. Travel will be required with overnight stays.
What we are looking for:
- A field engineer with IT/EPOS installation experience
- Must have full UK driving licence
- No more than 6 points and no previous driving bans in the last 10 years
- Flexibility to work Nationwide and weekends
- Engineer with ability to obtain clean Scottish Disclosure
- Engineer willing to obtain basic Health and Safety qualification (i.e. CSCS Card)
£100 per day + van + fuel card
Working 10 hour shifts, 5/7 days on a rota basis, will involve some weekends/night work (travel time included)
If you're interested please click apply or get in contact with Luke Hartle ( / )