At Celestra, we are talented specialists in delivering IT services to the Hospitality and Retail industries. With teams spread across the UK we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We understand the essential ingredients required to build strong, long term partnerships. In an industry that never sleeps we are fully committed and on-hand to serve solutions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to the collective efforts of our people, Celestra enjoys a strong and growing position in the marketplace working with and trusted by some of the best and biggest brand names in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Epos Installation Engineer to join us, on a permanent basis. In return, we offer a competitive salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (banded according experience) and benefits to include 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee assistance programme, contributory pension, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
The Epos Installation Engineer is a field based role, the right candidate will also be provided with a company vehicle and a fuel card.
Duties will include:
- Installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tills, chip and pin devices, tablets, media screens and other such industry related IT equipment
- Provide a full and exact installation service in line with current and client specifications
- Carrying out site surveys and audits
- Provide training support to other Engineers (mainly contractors)
- Provide telephone support to onsite resource
- Complete iAuditor documentation in a timely manner for review by the Project Teams
- Assist in producing documentation relating to work processes specific to new projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to 'get the job done’
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of Epos installations ideally within the retail and hospitality industry
- Experience and knowledge of data installations (specifically Cat 5e and Cat 6)
- Have experience of configuration and commissioning of IT equipment
- Be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills, the role will involve working alongside other Engineers and liaising with the customer
- Have the ability to remain calm and professional at all times in what can be on occasions a stressful environment
- Possess excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Able to work efficiently and complete all relevant documentation accurately
- Take ownership and assume responsibility
- CSCS/ECS card holder
- Full driving licence
Hours of work: 40 hours per week + overtime
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job