EPOS Installation Engineer
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for EPOS Installation / Upgrade Project Engineers to work within supermarkets upgrading HHT's
The successful ATM Upgrade Engineer will work for 8 weeks and would be considered for future upcoming projects.
Details of the role:
- Script based EPOS Upgrades
- Multiple sites per day - throughout your centralised area
- Mon - Fri work (8am - 6pm including travel time)
- MUST have previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background
- Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- Must have access to standard engineering toolkit, PPE etc.
- Rate - £120 per day (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'