Temporary Field Service Engineer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6745940
A position has arisen for a Field Service Engineer within a leading IT Software organisation. This is a key role assist in the maintenance of their EPOS solutions in various retail or office environments. It is paying £9.99 per hour via a Ltd or Umbrella company. The successful candidate must have a clean UK licence. You will be given a company Van.
Locations you will cover: Stirling, Scotland
9 hour shifts, four days on and then 3 days off, with the shift blocks rotating between an early shift (7am-4pm), and a late shift (11am-8pm). Shift patterns may change as dictated by the needs of the business.
Your duties will include:
- Installation of new EPOS hardware including, data cabling if appropriate
- Installation and deployment of systems using correct and documented procedures
- Provide EPOS operational standards advice - Via Telephone, modem, Best Practice and / or training
- Ensuring personal availability at all times required within defined territory(s)
- Holding adequate spares availability at all times within defined territory(s)
- Compliance that all deployed / repaired systems are asset tracked and assigned to the correct customer
- Ensuring non-EPOS PC based ordering systems are supported and available
- Support the Helpdesk team as required
- General administration duties
- Communicate any observations of future potential issues which may arise from any IT system
- Stock management
- Accurate and timely call closure and stock reporting
- Associated engineer paperwork
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous installation/engineering experience
- Clean driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic technical aptitude
- Good organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Renay on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'