EPoS Field Service Engineer - Carlisle
EPoS Field Service Engineer - Carlisle - £19,000
Looking for the first step in your field service career? Concept Resourcing have been engaged by one of the UK's leading Technology MSP's to source a number of engineers for their Field Engineering department in the North.
- Installation of EPOS hardware to various customer sites
- Installation and deployment of systems using correct and documented procedures
- Ensuring personal availability at all times required within defined territory(s)
- Holding adequate spares availability at all times within defined territory(s)
- Compliance that all deployed / repaired systems are asset tracked and assigned to the correct customer
- Ensuring non-EPOS PC based ordering systems are supported and available
- Support the Helpdesk team as required
- General administration duties
- Communicate any observations of future potential issues which may arise from any IT system
What You Need:
- Good IT knowledge and background; this role is ideal for someone coming out of education for their first role in IT, or someone with a couple of years' experience looking to kickstart their career. Previous Tech courier experience wanting to move to the next level
- Full UK Driving License; as this is a field service role you'll be required to travel from site to site on a daily basis
- Good customer facing and communication skills
- Flexibility; in this role you'll work 5/7 days per week, working the Sat/Sun every other week (2 shifts one 8am - 5pm and one 1pm - 10pm). The current call out rota stands at 1 in 4.
- £22,000 basic (inclusive of call-outs and weekends) overtime available
- Company car and fuel card available for personal use
If you have any questions about the role or how to apply please don't hesitate to contact Dylan Trench at Concept Resourcing -
- Field Service Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"