EPoS Engineer - Projects
nGeneration is a dynamic, independent IT Services and Software Solutions provider operating within the Hospitality, Retail and Entertainment sectors working in partnership with many high-profile corporate companies. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join our Engineering team who will attend Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner alongside completing sign off documentation.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Project Engineers to join our team. As a member of our team you will benefit from a Company Van, Fuel Card, full uniform plus additional Company benefits.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting installation and de-installation of hardware as required.
- Conducting site surveys at Customer establishments as well as producing site survey reports to be issued to our Project Control Team.
- Providing go live support to Customer as and when required.
- Ensure any movement of stock is recorded accurately and sign off documentation is fully completed.
- Our Project team work 5 days out of 7 days which may include some weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within the Hospitality, Retail or Service Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
Our Engineers provide cover for the whole of the UK on a regular basis and work internationally on an ad hoc basis, therefore this role will involve extensive travel, staying away from home. We would also highlight that approximately 10% of our Project work can involve working nights, however night work will be paid at a higher rate of pay. As a member of our team you will benefit from a Company Van, Fuel Card, full uniform plus additional Company benefits.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that applicants have a full UK driver’s license.
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'