EPOS Breakfix Engineer
Are you an experienced IT, EPOS or ATM Field Service Engineer? Are you looking for a long term contract opportunity working with an industry leader?
I am currently recruiting for an large number of engineers across the UK to fulfil an EPOS Breakfix Field Service Engineer position.
What will your day to day activities as an EPOS Breakfix Engineer include?
You will be working in the field, covering your regionalised area, completing breakfix and repair of EPOS systems within a large retailer.
Your standard working day will be from 8am - 6pm (but this includes your travel time)
You will work any 5 days from 7 which includes some weekend working.
On call 1 in 3 weeks - Additional rates apply
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background.
- Previous experience within breakfix and repair
- A full UK driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Ability to pass vetting check which includes full criminal and financial background checks
What's on offer?
- Day Rate of £105 per day
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Other Benefits incl. holiday pay, pension etc.
- Opportunity to work with industry leader
- Full training
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'