EPM / CPM Consultant - London - £40,000 - 55,000
Fantastic opportunity for an EPM / CPM Consultantto join a leading EPM Consultancy working on some of their most exciting projects. The consultancy is seeking a highly talented, self-motivated candidate who has a strong hunger to succeed.
The candidate must demonstrate strong Consulting experience working through the EPM Project Lifecycle and ideally come from a Finance background. The successful candidate will have a desire to become a core member of the rapidly growing EPM team and be responsible for the implementation and development of EPM Solutions
My client prides themselves on a diverse culture with an open mindset, a fantastic work life balance, flexibility and a leadership programme which will help you develop your career. They will also ensure training is in place for you to progress within their business
- 3+ years Consulting experience
- Strong end-to-end delivery of EPM solutions (e.g. TM1, BPC, HFM, Hyperion Planning, Cognos Planning, Anaplan, Tagetik, Board, OneStream etc.)
- Strong Financial background or SQL experience
- Good attitude and a hunger to succeed
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Qualification in Finance/Accounting
- Experience in systems implementation projects
- Academic qualification with a grade equivalent of 2.1 or higher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"