Digital Media Executive £19k - £22k Digital Media Brighton
This fantastic organisation is a new (well funded) start up - already successful and growing momentously.
They are creating a new type of media business for the ad-tech era. Selling services to both media agencies and advertisers directly.
This fast moving, rapidly growing start up are looking for a media savvy and mentally agile person to join thier team.
Requirements of the role;
- You’ll need to be fast thinking, analytical, social, and commercially minded with heaps of natural positivity.
- You’ll be working alongside the Head of ePerformance Delivery to ensure all elements of numerous campaigns are delivered and optimized across various channels.
- You will build advertising plans across offline channels, created to deliver true digital performance online for our ecommerce clients.
- The role will be fairly admin-heavy initially, so we will need you to have an excellent eye for detail and fast excel entry, but moreover to be able to liaise with and cross-sell to our existing advertiser base.
- You will need to be adept at building great relationships and maintain strong trustworthy relations with all our supply and advertiser partners.
- They'll need you to develop marketing opportunities from their suite of ePerformance media suppliers, and to grow into a confident negotiator and creative presenter.
- Most importantly, they are looking for a team player to help them grow the Brighton team into their Global HQ.
This company thrives on it's mantra; entrepreneurial, encompassing, empowering.
The role will be yours to grow and develop and to truly make your own.
They believe in empowering their people just as much as they do their clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"