Are you a Technical Lead looking for your next challenge? If so, please read on!
We are looking to recruit a talented Environment Technical Lead to design and maintain all non-production environments to agreed SLAs within WiggleCRC
What is my mission?
You will provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with Wiggle’s IT policies and strategy. You will lead the Environments team who are responsible for ensuring that IT delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the delivery lifecycle.
What will I be doing?
- Be accountable for and take full responsibility for the building and provision of all nonproduction environment activities within IT projects or programmes.
- Consulting with customers and evaluating environment requirements to advise on best practice environment provision in line with the agreed future methods, processes and standards.
- Consult with stakeholders and attend relevant workshops and meetings. Operate as a specialist and consultant on all aspects of environment management and give advice to both users and IT management to determine the most appropriate environment strategies for IT projects.
- Identify gaps in the effectiveness of the Environment Management tools and processes, and identify opportunities for enhancements to improve efficiency and quality
What experience would we like you to have?
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining IAAS
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform including Windows, IIS, .Net framework, Certificate management etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Network, including load balancers, firewalls, VPN, Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience supporting messaging systems such as Exchange and Office 365
- Ability to manage priorities within small team
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining various RDBMS systems, Including Oracle and SQL Server.
- Initiative and ability to work in high change environments
- Strong technical background and aptitude
- Motivated by difficult challenges
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click apply or contact the Internal Talent team for more information!
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job