Are you focused on deployment and configuration? Can you develop and maintain build & deployment tools? Are you experienced in infrastructure management? Are you a team player that like to be part of a forward-thinking, collaborative team? Yes -then we want to hear from you!
We’re growing and so we’re seeking an Environments Engineer to add to our technical team. Your primary focus will be the provisioning, support and maintenance of environments to our core Development and QA teams.
We are an established producer of high quality gaming software systems. As part of Derivco International you will be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
You will provide high quality reactive solution support for successful delivery of a fully configured set of functioning software environments for our Development scrum teams. Working with our Environments Team Lead you will support both internal Derivco teams and our external Affiliates, maintaining the correct versions as per their individual requirements.
- Experience of scripting languages, ideally PowerShell
- Use of automated deployment tools
- Proven experience of supporting and maintaining development & test environments
- Team Player
- .Net or equivalent experience of web based application configuration & management
- Knowledge of networking
- Solid experience in infrastructure management and support
- Able to automate manual processes
- Any experience of virtualisation in a production environment would be useful
- Understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of system integration and solution architecture development preferred
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
Annual salary is £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Closing date for applications is 4th April 2018.
- Network Infrastructure
- Application Configuration
- Infrastructure Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job