Are you an experienced Environmental and health and safety professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so, our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an Environment Manager for the team, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as the Environment Manager, our client can offer a salary of £60,000 - £75,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The ideal Environment Manager:
- Experience of producing policy and procedures and of implementing them into a business
- Full understanding of environmental legislation
- Knowledge of company operating standards and processes
- Responsibility for delivery of Environment standards in operational environment
- Experience of working with regulators
Environment Manager Role:
- Working with the Group Environment and Sustainability Director, develop a Group-wide environment strategy, delivery plan and performance metrics, all in support of the Group business strategy
- Ensure buy-in to the strategy, delivery plan and performance metrics from the Group operating companies and functions
- Obtain company Executive and Board endorsement of the strategy
- Provide support, guidance, advice and challenge to the Group operating companies and functions in their management of environment opportunities and issues.
- Lead a team of Advisers and support the management of Environment throughout the Group.
- Manage all the activities of the Environment function, maintaining and monitoring Environment systems and procedures and providing support where necessary.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK. At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people. Together, they will build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance their customers’ lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for their shareholders.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Environment Manager.
Closing Date: 4th December 2017
- Environmental Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job