Environmental Incident Response Technician
Position: Incident Response Consultant (Environmental)
Salary: up to £28,000
My client, a successful multidisciplinary consultancy re actively seeking an experienced Incident Response Consultant to join their Environmental team who operate in the West Yorkshire area. You will respond to and manage the clean-up of environmental incidents across environmental and industrial sectors.
**This role will involve frequent travel, occasional stays away from home, weekend work and an "On-Call" rota**
- Strong relevant Degree in an Environmental, Scientific or Engineering field
- Working knowledge of electricity transmission sector
- The ability to write technical reports
- The ability to travel to various sites across the UK
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working as the Incident Response Consultant you will:
- Develop and adhere to specific health & safety risk assessments
- Respond to environmental incidents in urban and rural settings
- Assess risks to the environment and human health from incidents and spills to ground & water
- Liaise with clients and team contractors to determine the most appropriate response to incidents
- Manage incident finances
In order to discuss this Incident Response Consultant role, please call RONNIE on .
- oil & gas
- emergency response
- incident response technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'