Temporary Environmental Health Technical Officer
Recruitment agency reference: 6685550
A position has arisen for a temporary Environmental Health Technical Officer to work with a reputable local authority based in Hertfordshire. This is a temporary position and you'll be required to work 18.5 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting environmental health officers in undertaking all general environmental health duties
- Undertaking routine inspections, visits and correspondence necessary to discharge these duties
- Investigating complaints and requests for assistance under the supervision of the team manager
- Maintain systems and records, including computerised
- Being responsible for ensuring that technical equipment is properly maintained and calibrated
The successful candidate should have:
- A clean UK driving license
- Experience of undertaking inspections and preparation of notices
- Enforcing relevant legislation in the field of environmental health
To register your interest in this excellent opportunity, please contact Charley Payne by email at as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job