An Exciting Opportunity for the Successful Applicant to Establish and Develop an Excellent and Rewarding Career within this Emerging and Rapidly Expanding Business which Provides a Proprietary and Sophisticated Technology for Applications across a Range of Industry Sectors
The Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will be Skilled in Designing and Implementing Health and Safety Processes that Effectively Manages Risk Associated with the Handling, Storage and Use of Hazardous Chemicals and Solvents, Abatement and Monitoring of Effluent Streams, Risk Assessments and Implementation of Safe Operating Practices for Advance Production and Development Equipment.
The location is readily accessible from Brighton, Eastbourne and Uckfield.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Environmental Health and Safety Processes for All Business Functions
- Manage Delivery of a Safe Working Environment
- Ensure all Regulatory Requirements regarding Health, Safety and Environmental Protection are Exceeded
- Physical Sciences Degree or Equivalent
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety Management Processes
- Technical Competence/Relevant Knowledge in Management of Gas, Chemical and Mechanical Hazards and Applicable Standards/Norms, Including DSEAR (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002) and ATEX (Appareils destinés à être utilisés en Atmosphères Explosibles)
- Experience Gained in Securing and Maintaining Permits with External Agencies and Authorities, Including REACH, (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
- Demonstrable Ability to Deliver Required Behaviours to Achieve and Maintain Zero Accidents
- Management Experience Gained in Automotive, Consumer Electronic, Automation or Spray-Processing Sectors
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Control Systems for Aerosolised Sprays and Hazardous Gases would be Advantageous, along with Hazard-Management in Automated Production Facilities.
- Sufficient Functional Expertise to Act Largely Independently.
- SPRAY PROCESSING