We're on the lookout for an Environmental Health and Safety Engineer to join our well-established client based in Bangor on a temporary 12-month basis.
About the role:
As a EHS Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to site incidents and supporting investigations where required
- Managing the EHS compliance to all relevant legislation
- Manage EHS self-assessments
- Manage training, SOP’s, document templates related to risk management including general and equipment risk assessment
- Manage the site right assessment schedule
- Carry out High Hazards assessments, capture findings and drive actions to closure
- Lead internal audits and support site legislative audits and aspects register
- Support any EHS external audits
- Manage site EHS training program
- Deliver / update EHS training packages in accordance with legislative requirements
- Monitor legal changes through external portal and ensure these are rolled out when required
- Ensuring compliance to key EHS Management Standards
- Review EHS requirements for new projects
- Representing EHS in project meetings
- Create and implement engagement initiatives which improve safety to employees
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral formats
- Good time management
- Self-driven to achieve objectives
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to lead teams and participants on cross-functional teams
- Auditing skills
- Experience working in a EHS environment
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- £22 per hour
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'