We have a great opportunity for a Environmental & Community Coordinator to join a leading Shopping Centre within Hendon and to work to head up, monitor, report on all aspects of scheme's Environmental Performance and Community Engagement.
This key position works within the centre's core team and will include: -
- Monitoring usage, developing strategies and looking at opportunities within recycling/reuse of waste, energy and water consumption, improving bio-diversity and sustainability travel plans
- Coordination of all the schemes Community activity/engagement
- Monitoring and reporting of all the scheme's sustainability activities
- Working to support local delivery of corporate responsibility initiatives
- Communicate/work with internal departments on Environmental initiatives
This is a great opportunity for candidates who hold a Qualification within Environmental Management and ideally have experience of working with Environmental Management Systems/ISO14001.
You will also ideally have experience of managing waste systems and hold a IEMA membership.
Contact us now for further information.
- Energy Management
- ISO 14001
- Waste Management
- Local Community
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job