Environmental Advisor | Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure | Wigan
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
- Do you have experience in an Environmental role?
- Have you worked on UK Civil Engineering/ Construction schemes?
- Do you have an Environmental Degree or Equivalent?
- Willingness to travel throughout UK to various major sites?
If so, please apply!
The company are a multi-disciplinary Main Contractor who have a turnover of around £1 Billion. Due to company expansion and project demand, they are looking to expand their talented team. Excellent progression opportunities and opportunity to work on major projects within various civil schemes. This role allows for the individual to partake in both on site and office based duties.
* Assist the SHEQ Management in the implementation of Group Environmental Management Systems
* Provide Environmental advice and support to employees and SHESQ Management
* Experience in an Environmental Specialist/Advisor role
* Qualified with an Environmental Degree
* Construction/Infrastructure experience
* An understanding of the demands of a multi-site role in a hands-on Advisor capacity
* Working towards IEMA is desirable
* Some knowledge of the ISO 9001, 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 standards (Desirable)
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.