Have you got previous experience as an Environment Technician? Do you have knowledge surrounding the sampling, monitoring and analysis of substances and liquids? Are you looking to join a growing and progressive business?
If you have answered YES then CMD have a great opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Technical Officer, the main purpose of the role is to monitor and report on leachate extraction systems, key duties will include:
- Operate a Leachate Treatment Plant (LTP) to ensure that the environmental permit and discharge consent are adhered to.
- Effect daily repair, testing and maintenance to the LTP and additional leachate treatment systems.
- Routinely sample, monitor and analyse leachate, landfill gas, surface and ground waters at the sites.
- To record all environmental monitoring results and to produce reports on sampling and monitoring
- To liaise with the Technical and operational staff to ensure that the environmental monitoring requirements/obligations are delivered to schedule
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, preferably within the waste industry and have skills and knowledge surrounding the sampling, monitoring and analysis of substances and liquids. You will be able to maintain and report from the company's environmental database, enjoy a mixture of inside and outside work, as well as be familiar with current waste legislation.
With interviews taking place over the next few weeks please do not hesitate to apply today.