Environments Management, Systems Administration, Non-production, Exchange, Networking
Environment Lead / Senior Systems Administrator, who has a strong technical infrastructure, network and environments support experience of non-productions environment, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth, paying from £35,000 - £45,000.
Working for a lead organisation within the IT Environment department, the Environments Lead / Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible building of all non-production environments to ensure all delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the delivery lifecycle. This will include providing technical advice and assisting with delivering IT change whilst working with Change & Release teams, Testing/QA, Development and IT Production teams. You will have a strong technical background across infrastructure - Exchange & Windows Server, networking - firewalls, VPNs, routing & switching, and supporting development platforms across IIS and .NET.
- Strong non-production environment delivery background to build & support the delivery lifecycle for IT change projects
- Strong experience of designing, provisioning and maintaining of all non-production environments
- Experience of working with Change & Release Management teams to support delivery lifecycles
- Strong technical infrastructure & networking background, across Windows Server, Firewalls, Routers, Switches
- Ideally experience of supporting ecommerce platforms
- Experience of maintaining & supporting platforms across .NET, IIS and Windows
- Experience of supporting RDBMS systems including SQL Server and Oracle
This position would suit an Environments Lead / Environments Manager / Senior Systems Administrator / Technical Lead / IT Delivery Lead / Change Manager / Release Manager who has strong experience of supporting IT delivery of non-production environments.
This Environments Lead / Senior Systems Administrator position is looking to start ASAP, based in Portsmouth and will be flexible on pay, depending upon experience, ranging between £35,000 - £45,000
If you are interested in applying then please forward your CV for consideration.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Network Infrastructure
- System Administration
- Windows Azure
- Infrastructure Management
- Server Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job