Environment Lead - 6 months - Crewe based - £550 per day
Your new company
You'll be working for a large Public Sector organisation. The client is undertaking a challenging programme of business process and ICT system review and remediation to enable it to respond to changing and uncertain policy requirements within tight timescales and to support a broader programme of transformation to enable us to meet the Department's longer term needs to support the UK's Trade and Industry.
Your new role
The role of Technical Environments Lead is to support the programme by ensuring that work stream and project delivery teams have appropriate access to the right cloud environments & resources, correctly configured, at the right time whilst ensuring that we achieve cost optimisation through proper controls on environment provisioning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure / hosting design & implementation (particularly Azure)
- Good knowledge of DevOps practices and tooling
- Experience of the use & implementation of SaaS/PaaS commodities (ie CRM (particularly MS Dynamics), EDRM (particularly Sharepoint), iPaaS/Integration tools etc)
- Proven capability to manage the demand, planning and provisioning of environments
- Working knowledge of service management & transition to operations practices
- Ability to contribute to service and operations design and ensure design and procurement/delivery choices supports operational goals.
- Working knowledge of Information Security practices pertinent to cloud-based solutions
- Experience of working in a public sector environment is desirable
- Existing Security Clearances (SC) would be desirable
What you'll get in return
You'll receive an initial 6 month contract role paying £550 per day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job