Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit experienced Environment, Health & Safety Lecturers to start employment in January 2018 and August 2018 as their Institutes expand on a yearly basis. The Institutes are Diploma level (age group 18 to 22).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Professional Certificates in Health and Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, ISO or related
- Preferred teaching / training / tutoring experience (Classroom management)
- Excellent Tax Free salary package
- Permanent employment contracts
- Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
- Relocation Allowance
- Schooling allowance for children
- Medical Insurance - Self, spouse & 3 children
- Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities
Interviews to be held by SKYPE ASAP
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV or call for more information about these exciting career opportunities
- Environmental Engineering
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Health Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job