A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for an Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHSS) co-ordinator to join their team in Oxford on a 30 hours per week temporary basis.
- Organising and reviewing company documentation relating to health and safety policies and procedures
- Overseeing the site’s safety inspection reports
- Coordinates EHSS trainings
- Supporting the team with EHSS projects
- Previous experience in a similar health and safety role is ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple projects
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'