People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Our Sustainability and Society team maintain and develop a strategic approach to Environment, Social and Governance. We understand what is important to see from a sustainability and society agenda and why. Our team collaborates across our organisation so everyone can understand how they play a part and contribute to our position as a leader in responsible business.
You will shape effective change by implementing new ideas and ways of working to drive down environmental and climate change impacts. You will collaborate with global colleagues to deliver a range of projects to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from our operational activities. You will monitor and report on performance against targets and communicate climate change and environmental issues to stakeholders.
As a Environment & Climate Change Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining our environmental and climate change plans by leading projects for our Sustainability and Society team
• Providing subject matter expertise to support the preparation, delivery and monitoring of external environment and climate change projects
• Playing an key role in developing and maintaining management arrangements and environment and climate change procedures
• Communicating research findings to stakeholders by creating reports utilising data and research information for environmental management and climate change impacts
• Analysing existing climate change or environmental legislation, regulations, policies, and practices to make recommendations
• Providing guidance to internal networks, forums and colleagues to publicise initiatives and achievements through media and communication channels
To be successful in this role you will:
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or related field required; post-graduate degree preferred
• Solid experience operating in a senior level sustainability or environmental management role
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
• Demonstrate excellent data analysis and deductive reasoning skills
• Have well development work planning skills and show meticulous attention to detail
• Have a thorough understanding of environmental science and climate change and the associated legislative and regulatory processes
• Enjoy collaborating in a global company to deliver successful projects and initiatives
• Show good experience in a senior level environmental management role
• Have membership of relevant professional body or demonstrate maintenance of professional qualifications and network
• Have technical knowledge of CDP, SECR, TCFD, SBTi, GHG Protocol and ISO14001 & 50001
The following flexible working patterns will work for this role
• Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
• Working 5 or 4 days a week
• Working 3 days a week - you can do this by working in a job share arrangement with a job share partner so the whole week is covered. When you apply for the role, we will do our best to find you a suitable partner if your application is successful.
Build your career at a place that matters and cares.
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it! Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
More good stuff
Our comprehensive total rewards program includes:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'