We're currently working with a leading technology and network organisation who is working on a major project within the civil engineering sector. They're currently looking to speak with top performing Environment and Sustainability specialists who have prior experience working in both a site based and corporate environment.
The ideal candidate will be based in the South Midlands and will be happy to travel across the UK. A full driving license is essential.
- Reporting directly to the Head of HSE the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring environmental compliance across a major contract
- Drive environmental and sustainability strategy ensuring contractual and legislative requirements are met - including compliance with ISO 14001 (2015).
- Support with energy management and performance as well as promoting the reduction of carbon emissions across the contract
- Take responsibility for waste management, focusing on diverting waste from landfill
- 5 years plus in the environmental sector
- IEMA Member
- Prior experience within a civil engineering environment - on site
- Full Driving License
- Experience with environment and sustainability strategy
We are looking for candidates on both a permanent and contract basis. For the contract role candidates will be required to start immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job