Here at EMIS we have a very exciting opportunity for an entry level Training and Optimisation Consultant
Apart from being the market leaders within the medical software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme, Healthcare cash plan, life assurance and a bundle of other benefits!
Our training and optimisation consultants support our customers to ensure that they use our solutions to their optimum potential. You`ll be delivering high-quality training sessions in various settings, using a variety of styles ranging from one-to-one, small group sessions, and large seminar-style events. The important thing is that our customers are getting the most they can from our systems, and you`ll be the subject matter expert to ensure that this is the case.
This role is based covering London but there will be regular travel and you may need to work away from home.
- brilliant customer service skills
- if you have previously carried out training that would be helpful
- knowledge of the NHS would be great
- understanding of IT including the Microsoft Office Suite
- great time management skills
- excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and self-presentation
- a thirst for continuous learning and development
- ability to use initiative, problem-solving, and remain calm under pressure
- solid admin and self-organisational ability
- full, clean UK driving license as the role comes with a company car
Who we are
We`re the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from primary and community care to high street pharmacies, secondary care and specialist services.
Dedicated to creating and implementing innovative IT solutions, we`re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
Closing date 20th February
Interviews WC 5th March
EMIS reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
We`re the UK leader in connecting healthcare technology. Our innovative systems, software and services enable a patients` whole-life medical history to be safely and securely shared by healthcare professionals across all healthcare settings.
Our work connects professionals across all the different areas of the healthcare system. Join us and be an important part of improving healthcare experiences for millions and millions of people every day.
- Product Training
- Training Programme