IT Services is the infrastructure, IT outsourcing and hosting division of Advanced. The team delivers solutions to business requirements in a changing technological landscape. With our customers relying on our knowledge & expertise within IT Services, our Service Desk Analysts’ help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be part of a fast-paced department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues, and involved in all aspects of technical and application support. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, this is an exciting time to join our rapidly expanding company.
Located in Ditton Park, set within 220 acres of landscape private parkland, you will have access to unparalleled site amenities including gym, tennis courts, sport pitches, canteen and coffee shop. There is free parking on site.
What you will be doing
- As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide first line support primarily to high profile clients as part of Advanced Service Desk team
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and complete all aspects of service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate
What you will be good at
- A successful Service Desk Analyst will be an accomplished relationship builder with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- Experience using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team, in a busy environment
What we would like you to have
- Customer-facing experience in any environment
- An IT Qualification or experience in this sector
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With over a £250m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee
discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers
(including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and
theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'