Entry Level Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £22,000 + benefits + OTE
Location: London, Central London
Start date: ASAP
Sectors: Sales, Recruitment
Graduate Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 Basic + OTE + Commission + Benefits
Central London, Covent Garden
Entry Level Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Role
· Business Development
o Cold-calling potential new hiring managers and new clients
o Meeting and pitching face-to-face to win business
o Account managing clients moving forward
· Headhunting suitable candidates and pitching them roles
· Managing the closing process to finalise deals
Entry Level Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits?
· Meritocratic career progression
· Uncapped commission structure
· Fasted promotion to team leader within 18 months
· Additional incentives for top-performing consultants
Entry Level Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Ideal Candidate?
· Degree educated OR 6 months + sales experience
· Ambitious & driven
· Self-confidence, enthusiasm and relationship-building skills.
· High levels of motivation, a strong work ethic, and a resilient attitude.
Entry Level Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Company
This rapidly growing finance recruitment firm are looking to take on graduate sales professionals as trainee recruitment consultants with a view to growing their client consultant team. With a focus on high-fee, senior level positions.
- Business Development
- Entry Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job