My client is based in Alperton in NW London
The Pricing Analyst’s main function is to manage the quotation process and provide suggestions of prices to be charged for both new and previously manufactured products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Liaise with all departments to guarantee accuracy of data in all areas that support the product cost
· Communicate with overseas facility to gather manufacturing data including labour and material costs
· Ensure the system is updated with all relevant information to allow product costings and quote proposal to be completed
· Measure department response rates to quotes and raise issues as applicable in order to deliver quotes on time
· Internally project manage opportunities to ensure win success
You will preferably have gained an understanding of manufacturing costs scenarios through your career experience and show a commercial flair.
To be successful in the role you will have a high level of numeracy and fully conversant with Microsoft Excel.
My Client will provide full training for candidates who can demonstrate understanding of the criteria. We would expect the candidate to have had some sales or customer service experience
To be successful in the role you will have a high level of numeracy and fully conversant with Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this role please email your cv in word format to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business